Hourly Earnings in the United States: Another Look at Unionization, Schooling, Sickness, and Unemployment Using PSID Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shea, John, 2000.
"Does parents' money matter?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 155-184, August.
- Madden, D., 1999.
"Labour Market Discrimination on the Basis of Health: an Application to UK Data,"
99/13, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- David Madden, 2004. "Labour market discrimination on the basis of health: an application to UK data," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(5), pages 421-442.
- Manuel Arellano & Olympia Bover, 1990. "La econometría de datos de panel," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 3-45, January.
- Altonji, Joseph G. & Martins, Ana Paula & Siow, Aloysius, 2002.
"Dynamic factor models of consumption, hours and income,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 3-59, June.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Ana Paula Martins & Aloysius Siow, 1987. "Dynamic Factor Models of Consumption, Hours, and Income," NBER Working Papers 2155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mosfequs Salehin & Robert Breunig, 2012. "The immigrant wage gap and assimilation in Australia: the impact of unobserved heterogeneity," CEPR Discussion Papers 661, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Niels Westergård-Nielsen, 1989. "The Use of Register Data in Economic Analysis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(III), pages 391-403, September.
- Stephen Nickell & Patricia Jones & Glenda Quintini, 2002.
"A Picture of Job Insecurity Facing British Men,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(476), pages 1-27, January.
- R. Martinez-Espiñeira, 2002. "Residential Water Demand in the Northwest of Spain," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 161-187, February.
- Changhui Kang, 2003. "Union Wage Effect: New Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Departmental Working Papers wp0302, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.