Nonprofit and Proprietary Sector Behavior: Wage Differentials among Lawyers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Labor Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jed DeVaro & Dana Samuelson, 2005. "Why Are Promotions Less Likely in Nonprofit Firms?," Labor and Demography 0501010, EconWPA.
- Daniel Friesner & Robert Rosenman, 2002. "A Dynamic Property Rights Theory of the Firm," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 311-333.
- Rutherford, Alasdair, 2010. "On the Up: Voluntary Sector Wages in the UK 1998 - 2007," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-06, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2008.
"Managerial Talent, Motivation, and Self-Selection into Public Management,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-097/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert, 2010. "Managerial talent, motivation, and self-selection into public management," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(9-10), pages 654-660, October.
- Josse Delfgaauw & Robert Dur, 2008. "Managerial Talent, Motivation, and Self-Selection into Public Management," CESifo Working Paper Series 2437, CESifo Group Munich.
- Delfgaauw, Josse & Dur, Robert, 2010. "Managerial Talent, Motivation, and Self-Selection into Public Management," IZA Discussion Papers 4766, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mosca, Michele & Musella, Marco & Pastore, Francesco, 2006.
"Relational Goods, Monitoring and Non-Pecuniary Compensations in the Nonprofit Sector: The Case of the Italian Social Services,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michele Mosca & Marco Musella & Francesco Pastore, 2007. "Relational Goods, Monitoring And Non-Pecuniary Compensations In The Nonprofit Sector: The Case Of The Italian Social Services," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 57-86, 03.
- Al Slivinski, 1999.
"Team Incentives and Organizational Form,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
9916, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Rutherford, Alasdair, 2009. "Where is the Warm Glow? Donated Labour and Nonprofit Wage Differentials in the Health and Social Work Industries," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-20, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Astrid Haider & Ulrike Schneider, 2010. "The Influence Of Volunteers, Donations And Public Subsidies On The Wage Level Of Nonprofit Workers: Evidence From Austrian Matched Data," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(1), pages 1-20, 03.
- Rosemarie Emanuele & Walter O. Simmons, 2002. "More Than Altruism: What Does the Cost of Fringe Benefits Say about the Increasing Role," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 31-36.
- Miguel Rivera-Santos & Carlos Rufín, 2010. "Odd Couples: Understanding the Governance of Firm–NGO Alliances," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 55-70, July.
- Burton A. Weisbrod, 1997. "The future of the nonprofit sector: Its entwining with private enterprise and government," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(4), pages 541-555.
- Simmons, Walter O. & Emanuele, Rosemarie, 2010. "Are volunteers substitute for paid labor in nonprofit organizations?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 65-77, January.
- Krieg, Randall G., 2002. "The need for policy direction in the provision of care to the mentally ill: an interdisciplinary view," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 105-113.
- Monica Auteri & Richard Wagner, 2007. "The Organizational Architecture of Nonprofit Governance: Economic Calculation Within an Ecology of Enterprises," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 57-68, March.
- Murphy, Matthew & Perrot, Francois & Rivera-Santos, Miguel, 2012. "New perspectives on learning and innovation in cross-sector collaborations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1700-1709.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.