English Fluency of Recent Hispanic Immigrants to the United States in 1980 and 1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald R. Haurin & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2009.
"Language, Agglomeration and Hispanic Homeownership,"
Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(2), pages 155-183.
- Donald Haurin & Stuart Rosenthal, 2007. "Language, Agglomeration, and Hispanic Homeownership," Working Papers, Ohio State University, Department of Economics 07-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.