Female-Headed Households, Poverty, and the Welfare of Children in Urban Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 45 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debdulal Mallick & Mohammad Rafi, 2008. "Are the Female Headed Households More Food Insecure? Evidence from Bangladesh," Economics Series 2008_08, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2008. "Gender and Ethnicity in Post-Conflict Kosovo," Working Paper Series RP2008/43, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mayra Buvinic & Antonio Giuffrida & Amanda Glassman, 2002. "Gender Inequality in Health and Work: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 51138, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Mallick, Debdulal & Rafi, Mohammad, 2010. "Are Female-Headed Households More Food Insecure? Evidence from Bangladesh," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 593-605, April.
- Levison, Deborah & Moe, Karine S. & Marie Knaul, Felicia, 2001. "Youth Education and Work in Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 167-188, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.