Evaluation of a Multimedia Extension Program in Honduras
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 43 (1995)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Martin & Timothy G. Taylor, 2002. "A comparison of the efficiency of producers under collective and individual modes of organisation," COLOMBIAN ECONOMIC JOURNAL, UN - RCE - CID.
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2008. "Effects of participation in organic markets and farmer-based organizations on adoption of soil conservation practices among small-scale farmers in Honduras," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6423, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Wollni, Meike & Lee, David R. & Thies, Janice E., 2009. "Effects of Participation in Organic Markets and Farmer-based Organizations on the Adoption of Soil Conservation Practices among Small-scale Farmers in Honduras," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51669, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.