Informal Security Mechanisms and Population Retention in Rural India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 36 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edmonds, Eric V. & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2007.
"Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2611, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2010. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 42-75, October.
- Edmonds, Eric V & Pavcnik, Nina & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 6772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," NBER Working Papers 12884, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric V. Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik & Petia Topalova, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investment: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," IMF Working Papers 07/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Petia Topalova & Eric Edmonds & Nina Pavcnik, 2007. "Trade Adjustment and Human Capital Investments: Evidence from Indian Tariff Reform," Working Papers id:999, eSocialSciences.
- Esteban Jaimovich, 2008.
"Adverse Selection and Entrepreneurship in a Model of Development,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
78, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Esteban Jaimovich, 2010. "Adverse Selection and Entrepreneurship in a Model of Development," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 77-100, 03.
- BALAND, Jean-Marie & FRANCOIS, Patrick, .
"Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1782, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Francois, Patrick, 2005. "Commons as insurance and the welfare impact of privatization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 211-231, February.
- Jean-Marie Baland & Patrick Francois, 2003. "Commons as Insurance and the Welfare Impact of Privatization," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/069, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Robert E. B. Lucas, 2000. "The Effects of Proximity and Transportation on Developing Country Population Migrations," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-111, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Philippe Delacote, 2008. "The Safety-net Use of Non Timber Forest Products," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2008-04, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
- Angus Deaton & Jean Drèze, 2008.
"Nutrition In India: Facts And Interpretations,"
170, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Angus Deaton & Jean Drèze, 2008. "Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations," Working Papers 1071, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Angus Deaton & Jean DrÃ¨ze, 2010. "Nutrition in India: Facts and Interpretations," Working Papers id:2965, eSocialSciences.
- Das Gupta, Monica, 1999. "Lifeboat ethics versus corporate ethics - social and demographic implications of stem and joint families," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2127, The World Bank.
- Vera Chiodi & Esteban Jaimovich & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2009. "Migration and capital accumulation: Evidence from rural Mexico," Working Papers halshs-00575022, HAL.
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe, 2002. "The Gradual Erosion of the Social Security Function of Customary Land Tenure Arrangements in Lineage-Based Societies," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mitra, Arup & Tsujita, Yuko, 2006. "Migration and Wellbeing at the Lower Echelons of the Economy: A Study of Delhi Slums," IDE Discussion Papers 51, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Morduch, Jonathan, 1999. "Between the State and the Market: Can Informal Insurance Patch the Safety Net?," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 187-207, August.
- Das Gupta, Monica & Grandvoinnet, Helene & Romani, Mattia, 2000. "State-community synergies in development : laying the basis for collective action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2439, The World Bank.
- Philippe Delacote, 2010. "Forest products as safety net, deforestation and the tragedy of the commons," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2010-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.