An Old-Age Security Incentive for Children in the Philippines and Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 33 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cockburn, 2002.
"Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/2002-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Cockburn, 2002. "Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia," CSAE Working Paper Series 2002-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409051, EconWPA.
- John Cockburn, 2004. "Income Contributions of Child Work in Rural Ethiopia," Development and Comp Systems 0409016, EconWPA.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Estevan, Fernanda, 2006.
"Mortality Risks, Education and Child Labour,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5972, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francois-Charles Wolff & Seymour Spilerman & Claudine Attias-Donfut, 2005. "Do Parents Help More their Less Well-Off Children? Evidence from a Sample of Migrants to France," Microeconomics 0504001, EconWPA.
- Orbeta, Aniceto Jr. C., 2006.
"Children and Household Savings in the Philippines,"
DP 2006-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.