Further Evidence on the Relationship between Population Density and Infrastructure: The Philippines and Electrification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 29 (1981)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004.
"Population, Population Density, and Technological Change,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1209, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2006. "Population, population density and technological change," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 611-626, July.
- Stephan Klasen & Thorsten Nestmann, 2004. "Population, Population Density, and Technological Change," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 100, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.