Education, Income, and Fertility in Pakistan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 27 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasi, Nasreen & Mohammad, Irfan & Gil, Javed Akbar & Ghulam Mustafa, Zahid & Ghulam Mohammad, Arif, 1983.
"Socio-economic effects of international migration on the families left behind,"
39609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasreen Abbasi & Mohammad Irfan, 1983. "Socio-Economic Effects of International Migration on The Families Left Behind," PLM Project Reports 1983:7, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Zeba Ayesha Sathar, 1984. "Does Female Education Affect Fertility Behaviour in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 573-590.
- Rosenzweig, Mark R. & Wolpin, Kenneth I., 1984. "Externalities, Heterogeneity and the Optimal Distribution of Public Programs: Child Health and Family Planning Interventions," Bulletins 8435, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.