The Determinants of Internal Migration in Peru: An Economic Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 27 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lawrence Brown & John Jones, 1985. "Spatial Variation In Migration Processes And Development: A Costa Rican Example Of Conventional Modeling Augmented By The Expansion Method," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 327-352, August.
- Cebula, Richard & Clark, Jeff, 2010.
"Migration, Economic Freedom, and Personal Freedom: An Empirical Analysis,"
50957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2010.
- Richard J. Cebula & J.R. Clark, 2011. "Migration, Economic Freedom, and Personal Freedom: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 27(Fall 2011), pages 43-62.
- Cebula, Richard & Foley, Maggie & Hall, Joshua, 2012. "The Impact of Economic Freedom and Total Freedom on Gross State In-Migration: An Exploratory Study of the Great Recession Experience," MPRA Paper 55270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1982. "Determinantes de la Migración Ocupacional Agrícola No Agrícola en Chile," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 19(57), pages 177-192.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1991. "The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:," Research reports, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Salas Garcia, Vania Bitia & Findeis, Jill L., 2011. "The Next Generation: A New Approach to Explain Migration," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 103495, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.