Internal Migration in Developing Countries: A Survey
In: Population and Economic Change in Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 9668.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- André Braz Golgher & Carlos Henrique Rosa & Ari Francisco de Araújo Junior, 2005. "The Determinants Of Migration In Brazil," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 148, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie F. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2006.
"Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1999, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2006. "Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 5587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Bonin & Amelie Constant & Konstantinos Tatsiramos & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2006. "Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 560, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Betrán, Concha & Pons, Maria A., 2011. "Labour market response to globalisation: Spain, 1880-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 169-188, April.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour Mobility - An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland?," IZA Discussion Papers 34, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- André Braz Golgher & Carlos Henrique Rosa & Ari Francisco de Araújo Junior, 2005. "The determinants of migration in Brazil," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td268, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2001.
"Labour Mobility: An Adjustment Mechanism in Euroland? Empirical Evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 127-140, 05.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Labour mobility - an adjustment mechanism in Euroland? Empirical evidence for Western Germany, France and Italy," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-47, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ranathunga, Seetha P.B., 2011. "Impact of rural to urban labour migration and the remittances on sending household welfare: a Sri Lankan case study," MPRA Paper 35943, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Dec 2011.
- Kanchan Chopra & S. Gulati, 1997. "Environmental degradation and population movements: The role of property rights," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(4), pages 383-408, June.
- Poirine, Bernard, 1997. "A theory of remittances as an implicit family loan arrangement," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 589-611, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.