Divergent and Convergent Regional Economic Growth and Internal Migration in Brazil-1940-1960
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Economic Development and Cultural Change.
Volume (Year): 18 (1970)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aguayo-Tellez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer Pamela, 2008.
"Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil,"
Working Paper Series
RP2008/22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aguayo-Téllez, Ernesto & Muendler, Marc-Andreas & Poole, Jennifer P., 2010. "Globalization and Formal Sector Migration in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 840-856, June.
- Samantha Rawlings, 2012. "Scarring and Selection Effects of Epidemic Malaria on Human Capital," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2012-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2012-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Gries & Manfred Kraft & Christina Pieck, 2011. "Interregional migration, self-selection and the returns to education in Brazil," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 707-732, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.