Exploring the shape of univariate data using kernel density estimators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Technical Bulletin.
Volume (Year): 3 (1994)
Issue (Month): 16 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Sharp & Jonathan Sterne, 1998. "Meta-analysis," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2003.
"Adaptive kernel density estimation,"
United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003
15, Stata Users Group.
- Jeroen Weesie, 1998. "An enhancement of reshape," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Gibson, John, 2001. "Measuring chronic poverty without a panel," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 243-266, August.
- Christopher Ferrall, 1998. "Routines to maximize a function," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Isaias Hazarmabeth Salgado-Ugarte & Makoto Shimizu & Toru Taniuchi, 1998. "Nonparametric assessment of multimodality for univariate data," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Eileen Wright & Patrick Royston, 1998. "Age-specific reference intervals for normally distributed data," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Joseph Hilbe, 1998. "Enhancements to discriminant analysis," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- William Gould, 1998. "Interquartile and simultaneous-quantile regression," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(38).
- Jenkins, Stephen P., 1995.
"Did the middle class shrink during the 1980s? UK evidence from kernel density estimates,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 407-413, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.