Human Resource Management Practices and Worker Desires for Union Representation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Transaction Publishers in its journal Journal of Labor Research.
Volume (Year): 22 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wayne Edwards & Scott M. Fuess, Jr., 2005. "Declining Unionization: Do Fringe Benefits Matter?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(4), pages 563-580, Fall.
- Alex Bryson, 2006.
"Union Free-Riding in Britain and New Zealand,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0713, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alex Bryson & Richard Freeman, 2013.
"Employee Perceptions of Working Conditions and the Desire for Worker Representation in Britain and the US,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Bryson, Alex & Freeman, Richard Barry, 2013. "Employee Perceptions of Working Conditions and the Desire for Worker Representation in Britain and the US," Scholarly Articles 12242814, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Andy Charlwood, 2003. "The anatomy of union decline in Britain: 1990-1998," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20006, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A Charlwood, 2003. "The Anatomy of Union Decline in Britain: 1990-1998," CEP Discussion Papers dp0601, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cedric Dawkins, 2014. "The Principle of Good Faith: Toward Substantive Stakeholder Engagement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 283-295, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.