The Returns to Job Search: A Test of Two Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 60 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marianna Kudlyak & Damba Lkhagvasuren & Roman Sysuyev, 2012.
"Sorting by skill over the course of job search,"
12-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Roman Sysuyev & Damba Lkhagvasuren & Marianna Kudlyak, 2013. "Sorting by Skill over the Course of Job Search," 2013 Meeting Papers 572, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marianna Kudlyak & Damba Lkhagvasuren & Roman Susuyev, 2012. "Sorting by Skill over the Course of Job Search," Working Papers 12011, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2012.
- Tamara Todorova, 2012. "Optimal Work Effort and Monitoring Cost," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 2(6), pages 3, December.
- Todorova, Tamara & Dzharova, Veselina, 2010. "Optimal Time and Opportunity Cost of Job Search in Low-Income Groups: an Out-of-the-job Search Model," MPRA Paper 25709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.