Business Pricing Policies and Inflation: The Japanese Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hart, Robert A. & Malley, James R., 2000.
"Marginal cost and price over the business cycle: comparative evidence from Japan and the United States,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 547-569, September.
- Robert A Hart & James R Malley, 1995. "Marginal Cost and Price Over the Business Cycle: Comparative Evidence from Japan and the United States," Working Papers Series 95/13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Ariga, Kenn & Ohkusa, Yasushi & Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 1999. "Determinants of Individual-Firm Markup in Japan: Market Concentration, Market Share, and FTC Regulations," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 424-450, December.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G. & Ohkusa, Yasushi & Ariga, Kenn, 1999. "Estimating the mark-up over marginal cost: a panel analysis of Japanese firms 1971-1994," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1077-1111, November.
- Mario Tello, 1992. "Precios relativos, producción interna y exportaciones en modelos de competencia imperfecta doméstica y mercados segmentados," Documentos de Trabajo 1992-107, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.