Effects of the Charitable Deduction on Contributions by Low Income and Middle Income Households: Evidence from the National Survey of Philanthropy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bönke, Timm & Massarrat-Mashhadi, Nima & Sielaff, Christian, 2010.
"Charitable giving in the German welfare state: Fiscal incentives and crowding out,"
2010/30, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Timm Bönke & Nima Massarrat-Mashhadi & Christian Sielaff, 2013. "Charitable giving in the German welfare state: fiscal incentives and crowding out," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 154(1), pages 39-58, January.
- Martin Feldstein & Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985.
"Simulating Nonlinear Tax Rules and Nonstandard Behavior: An Application to the Tax Treatment of Charitable Contributions,"
NBER Working Papers
0682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Feldstein & Lawrence Lindsey, 1983. "Simulating Nonlinear Tax Rules and Nonstandard Behavior: An Application to the Tax Treatment of Charitable Contributions," NBER Chapters, in: Behavioral Simulation Methods in Tax Policy Analysis, pages 139-172 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence B. Lindsey, 1985. "The Effect of the Treasury Proposal on Charitable Giving: A Comparison of Constant and Variable Elasticity Models," NBER Working Papers 1592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Priller, Eckhard & Sommerfeld, Jana, 2005. "Wer spendet in Deutschland? Eine sozialstrukturelle Analyse," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2005-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.