Industrial barter in Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Post-Communist Economies.
Volume (Year): 10 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Ivanova & V. Nygaard, 1999. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Murmansk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99071, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä & Jouko Rautava, 2002.
"Money, Barter and Inflation in Russia,"
- Commander, Simon & Dolinskaya, Irina & Mumssen, Christian, 2002. "Determinants of barter in Russia: an empirical analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 275-307, April.
- Fleischman, Gary & Herz, Paul, 2005. "An empirical investigation of trends in barter activity in the Russian Federation," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 39-63.
- L. Carlsson & N-G. Lundgren & M-O. Olsson & M.Y. Varakin, 1999. "Institutions and the Emergence of Markets - Transition in the Arkhangelsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99021, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Guriev, Sergei & Kvassov, Dmitry, 2000.
"Barter For Price Discrimination?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Dmitry Kvassov, 2000. "Price Discrimination Through Barter: A Theory and Evidence from Russia," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0397, Econometric Society.
- Mechthild SCHROOTEN, 2003. "Fiscal Federalism And Regional Development In Russia," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 18, pages 53-72.
- L. Carlsson & N-G. Lundgren & M-O. Olsson, 1999. "Forest Enterprises in Transition - Business Behavior in the Tomsk Forest Sector," Working Papers ir99010, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Pinto, Brian & Drebentsov, Vladimir & Morozov, Alexander, 2000. "Give growth and macroeconomic stability in Russia a chance - harden budgets by eliminating nonpayments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2324, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.