Editorial: Carbon Footprint And Input-Output Analysis - An Introduction
AbstractThis editorial is the introduction to a special issue of Economic Systems Research on the topic of carbon footprint and input-output analysis. It provides a brief historical context of the involvement of input-output analysis with applications in environmental research and makes the link to carbon footprint theory and practice. The six papers in this issue are briefly introduced. The aim of the special issue is to bring together the academic world of rigorous economic modelling and the practice of greenhouse gas accounting at various levels.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Taylor & Francis Journals in its journal Economic Systems Research.
Volume (Year): 21 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2013. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: Competitive versus non-competitive imports," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 83-87.
- Wiedmann, Thomas & Wilting, Harry C. & Lenzen, Manfred & Lutter, Stephan & Palm, Viveka, 2011. "Quo Vadis MRIO? Methodological, data and institutional requirements for multi-region input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1937-1945, September.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Murray, Joy, 2010. "Conceptualising environmental responsibility," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 261-270, December.
- Marques, Alexandra & Rodrigues, João & Domingos, Tiago, 2013. "International trade and the geographical separation between income and enabled carbon emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 162-169.
- Sanna Ala-Mantila & Jukka Heinonen & Seppo Junnila, 2013. "Greenhouse Gas Implications of Urban Sprawl in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(10), pages 4461-4478, October.
- Mohanakrishna, G. & Mohan, S. Venkata, 2013. "Multiple process integrations for broad perspective analysis of fermentative H2 production from wastewater treatment: Technical and environmental considerations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 244-254.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.