Moments of order statistics of Topp–Leone distribution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 53 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Find related papers by JEL classification:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P. Thomas & Philip Samuel, 2008. "Recurrence relations for the moments of order statistics from a beta distribution," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 139-146, March.
- Donatella Vicari & Johan Rene Van Dorp & Samuel Kotz, 2008. "Two-sided generalized Topp and Leone (TS-GTL) distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(10), pages 1115-1129.
- Nadarajah, Saralees, 2008. "Explicit expressions for moments of order statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 196-205, February.
- Saralees Nadarajah & Samuel Kotz, 2003. "Moments of some J-shaped distributions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 311-317.
- David E. Giles, 2012. "A Note on Improved Estimation for the Topp-Leone Distribution," Econometrics Working Papers 1203, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.