AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Papers.
Volume (Year): 49 (2008)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/statistics/business/journal/362
Other versions of this item:
- Wolfgang Polasek & Uwe Ligges & Karsten Luebke, 2007. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 697-701, October.
- R. Dutter & Ch. Mandl & W. Polasek & J. Gordesch, 1982. "Book reviews," Metrika, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 141-142, December.
- D. Morgenstern & W. Grossmann & W. Polasek & G. Feichtinger & G. Pflug & A. Kalliauer & J. Gordesch, 1980. "Book reviews," Metrika, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 140-143, December.
- A. Rapoport & J. Pfanzagl & W. Wefelmeyer & W. Polasek, 1983. "Book reviews," Metrika, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 142-144, December.
- Wolfgang Polasek & W. Urfer & B. Golam Kibria, 2007. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 535-538, September.
- Siegfried Heiler & Wolfgang Polasek & Christian Kleiber & Gerd Ronning, 2001. "Book reviews," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 274-278, April.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Newbold, Paul & Agiakloglou, Christos & Miller, John, 1994. "Adventures with ARIMA software," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 573-581, December.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stuart Birks, 2012. "Rethinking economics: Logical gaps – empirical to the real world," Working Papers 20121217, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013.
"A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
201302, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Georgios, Gerasimou, 2013. "A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-25, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.