Assessing the pattern of covariance matrices via an augmentation multiple testing procedure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ingrassia, Salvatore & Rocci, Roberto, 2007. "Constrained monotone EM algorithms for finite mixture of multivariate Gaussians," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5339-5351, July.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Pollard Katherine S., 2004. "Augmentation Procedures for Control of the Generalized Family-Wise Error Rate and Tail Probabilities for the Proportion of False Positives," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Yoav Benjamini, 2010. "Discovering the false discovery rate," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 405-416.
- Genovese, Christopher R. & Wasserman, Larry, 2006. "Exceedance Control of the False Discovery Proportion," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1408-1417, December.
- Martin Crowder, 2008. "Multiple Testing Procedures with Applications to Genomics by Sandrine Dudoit, Mark J. van der Laan," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 76(2), pages 309-310, 08.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Simona Minotti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2012.
"Local Statistical Modeling via a Cluster-Weighted Approach with Elliptical Distributions,"
Journal of Classification,
Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 363-401, October.
- Salvatore Ingrassia & Simona Caterina Minotti & Giorgio Vittadini, 2011. "Local Statistical Modeling via Cluster-Weighted Approach with Elliptical Distributions," Working Papers 20111001, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.