The Rich and the Poor: The Construction of an Affluence Line from the Poverty Line
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 78 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. Poterba & Daniel R. Feenberg, 2000.
"The Income and Tax Share of Very High-Income Households, 1960-1995,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 264-270, May.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & James M Poterba, 2000. "The Income and Tax Share of Very High Income Households, 1960-1995," NBER Working Papers 7525, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina Berthault Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2011.
"An integrated approach for the measurement of inequality, poverty, and richness,"
205, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2012. "An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty and Richness," Working Papers Series 2 12-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Somnath Chattopadhyay, 2011. "Earnings efficiency and poverty dominance analysis: a spatial approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2298-2318.
- Martin Ravallion, 2011.
"Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?,"
One Pager Chinese
97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ravallion Martin, 2010. "Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-31, December.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2009. "Do poorer countries have less capacity for redistribution ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5046, The World Bank.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009. "Do Poorer Countries Have Less Capacity for Redistribution?," One Pager 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Peichl, Andreas & Schaefer, Thilo & Scheicher, Christoph, 2008.
"Measuring Richness and Poverty: A Micro Data Application to Europe and Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Peichl & Thilo Schaefer & Christoph Scheicher, 2010. "Measuring Richness And Poverty: A Micro Data Application To Europe And Germany," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(3), pages 597-619, 09.
- Ceriani, Lidia & Verme, Paolo, 2013.
"The income lever and the allocation of aid,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6367, The World Bank.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2013. "Variance estimation for richness measures," Working Papers 2013-03, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2010. "Income Affluence in Poland," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 285-299, November.
- Chameni Nembua, Célestin & Biloa Essimi, Jean Aristide, 2013.
"Who is Rich in Cameroun?
[Who is Rich in Cameroon?]," MPRA Paper 48024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BILOA ESSIMI, Jean Aristide & CHAMENI NEMBUA, Celestin, 2013.
"Estimation D’Une Ligne D’Affluence : Cas Du Cameroun
[Affluence Line Estimation: Case Of Cameroon]," MPRA Paper 48095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandra Michelangeli & Eugenio Peluso & Alain Trannoy, 2011. "Detecting a change in wealth concentration without the knowledge of the wealth distribution," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 373-391, September.
- Guillermo Cruces & Luis Felipe López Calva & Diego Battistón, 2011. "Down and Out or Up and In? Polarization-Based Measures of the Middle Class for Latin America," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0113, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Arup Bose & Satya Chakravarty & Conchita D’Ambrosio, 2014. "Richness orderings," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 5-22, March.
- Turčínková, Jana & Stávková, Jana, 2011. "Assessment of the income situation of households in the Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 33508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Andrea Brandolini, 2011. "On the identification of the “middle class”," Working Papers 217, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Andy Sumner, 2012. "The Buoyant Billions: How “Middle Class” Are the New Middle Classes in Developing Countries? (And Why Does It Matter?)," Working Papers 309, Center for Global Development.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.