A Cross-cultural Comparison of the Dimensions of Child and Adolescent Life Satisfaction Reports
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 66 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Richard Sawatzky & Pamela Ratner & Joy Johnson & Jacek Kopec & Bruno Zumbo, 2009. "Sample Heterogeneity and the Measurement Structure of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 273-296, November.
- Veljko Jovanovic & Dragan Zuljevic, 2013. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Serbian Version of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Rossarin Gray & Aphichat Chamratrithirong & Umaporn Pattaravanich & Pramote Prasartkul, 2013. "Happiness Among Adolescent Students in Thailand: Family and Non-Family Factors," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 703-719, January.
- Sezgin Irmak & Ayşe Kuruüzüm, 2009. "Turkish Validity Examination of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 13-23, May.
- Gissou Hatami & Niloofar Motamed & Mahshid Ashrafzadeh, 2010. "Confirmatory Factor Analysis of Persian Adaptation of Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale (MSLSS)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 265-271, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.