Time use studies for leisure analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamie Spinney & Hugh Millward, 2010. "Time and Money: A New Look at Poverty and the Barriers to Physical Activity in Canada," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 341-356, November.
- Alex Michalos & P. Kahlke, 2008. "Impact of Arts-Related Activities on the Perceived Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 193-258, November.
- Jean-Charles Chebat & Cataldo Zuccaro, 1995. "Attitudes toward items of time budgets as predictors of time uses: The case of men-v-women," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 75-89, September.
- Valerie Møller, 1996. "Intergenerational relations and time use in urban black South African households," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 303-332, March.
- Hirohisa Suzuki & Yoshiaki Hashimoto & Kenichi Ishii, 1997. "Measuring Information Behavior: A Time Budget Survey in Japan," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 151-169, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.