The stability and validity of quality of life measures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ed Diener & Ronald Inglehart & Louis Tay, 2013. "Theory and Validity of Life Satisfaction Scales," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 497-527, July.
- Antoine S. Bailly, 1987. "Les indicateurs sociaux: des mesures objectives des sciences dures aux évaluations subjectives des sciences molles," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(III), pages 341-351, September.
- Schwarze, Johannes, 2008. "Subjective Measures of Economic Well-Being and the Influence of Income Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 3720, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Michalos & P. Maurine Kahlke, 2010. "Stability and Sensitivity in Perceived Quality of Life Measures: Some Panel Results," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 403-434, September.
- Joeri Hofmans & Peter Theuns & Frederik Acker, 2009. "Combining quality and quantity. A psychometric evaluation of the self-anchoring scale," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(5), pages 703-716, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.