Flat rate taxes and relative poverty measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Davies, James B. & Hoy, Michael, 2002. "Flat rate taxes and inequality measurement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 33-46, April.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen & Matti Tuomala, 1990.
"Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty,"
799, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Tuomala, Matti, 1994. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income-poverty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1613-1632, October.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael & Toumala, Matti, 1991. "Optimal non-linear income taxation for the alleviation of income poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 616, The World Bank.
- Kanbur, R. & Keen, M. & Tuomala, M., 1990. "Optimal Non-Linear Income Taxation for the Alleviation of Income Poverty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 368, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Creedy, John, 1997. "Evaluating Alternative Tax and Transfer Schemes with Endogenous Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 43-56, January.
- Allison Mascella & Shahzia Teja & Brennan S. Thompson, 2009. "Minimum Wage Increases as an Anti-Poverty Policy in Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 35(3), pages 373-379, September.
- W. Chiu, 2007. "Intersecting Lorenz Curves, the Degree of Downside Inequality Aversion, and Tax Reforms," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 375-399, April.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Luis José Imedio Olmedo, 2012. "Propiedades redistributivas del impuesto lineal," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 201(2), pages 93-111, June.
- Constantine Angyridis & Brennan S. Thompson, 2012. "Negative Income Taxes, Inequality, and Poverty," Working Papers 034, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.