Acyclic sets of linear orders via the Bruhat orders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 30 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Craven, 1996. "Majority-consistent preference orderings," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 259-267.
- Robert Bredereck & Jiehua Chen & Gerhard Woeginger, 2013. "A characterization of the single-crossing domain," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 989-998, October.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010.
"Consensus theories : An oriented survey,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
10057, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Olivier Hudry & Bernard Monjardet, 2010. "Consensus theories: an oriented survey," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00504974, HAL.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00309825 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.