Simple Arrow-type propositions in the Edgeworth domain
AbstractThis paper presents an Arrow-type result which can be simply demonstrated to hold within the standard domain of welfare economics: in the m×n Edgeworth box, a best allocation must assign all goods to a single individual.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 20 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Note: Received: 4 July 2000/Accepted: 22 October 2001
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Francois Laslier, 2006.
"Strategic approval voting in a large electorate,"
- Le Breton, Michel & Weymark, John, 2002.
"Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains,"
IDEI Working Papers
143, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Sep 2003.
- Michel Le Breton & John A. Weymark, 2002. "Arrovian Social Choice Theory on Economic Domains," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0206, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Sep 2003.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2007.
"Do irrelevant commodities matter?,"
- Marc Fleurbaey & Koichi Tadenuma, 2005. "Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?," IDEP Working Papers 0504, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2005. "Do Irrelevant Commodities Matter?," Discussion Papers 2005-09, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.