Adaptive Estimation of the Lag of a Long–memory Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes.
Volume (Year): 1 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997
Other versions of this item:
- Marc Hallin & Abdeslam Serroukh, 1999. "Adaptive estimation of the lag of a long-memory process," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2085, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 1998.
"Optimal testing for semiparametric autoregressive models: from Gaussian Lagrange multipliers to regression rank scores and adaptive tests,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/2221, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marc Hallin & Bas Werker, 1998. "Optimal testing for semiparametric autoregressive models: from Gaussian Lagrange multipliers to regression rank scores and adaptive tests," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2219, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaasens, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994.
"Adaptive Estimation in Time Series Models,"
9488, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1997. "Adaptive estimation in time-series models," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74145, Tilburg University.
- Drost, F.C. & Klaassen, C.A.J. & Werker, B.J.M., 1994. "Adaptive estimation in time-series models," Discussion Paper 1994-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Swensen, Anders Rygh, 1985. "The asymptotic distribution of the likelihood ratio for autoregressive time series with a regression trend," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 54-70, February.
- Hallin, M. & Puri, L.M., 1992.
"Aligned Rank tests for Linear Models with Autocorrelated Error Terms,"
9202, Universite Libre de Bruxelles - C.E.M.E..
- Hallin, M. & Puri, M. L., 1994. "Aligned Rank Tests for Linear Models with Autocorrelated Error Terms," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 175-237, August.
- Rudolf Beran, 1976. "Adaptive estimates for autoregressive processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 77-89, December.
- Marc Hallin & Madan L. Puri, 1994. "Aligned rank tests for linear models with autocorrelated errors," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/2045, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Peter M Robinson, 2004. "Efficiency Improvements in Inference on Stationary and Nonstationary Fractional Time Series," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /2004/480, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Peter Robinson, 2004. "Efficiency improvements in inference on stationary and nonstationary fractional time series," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2126, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.