Cliques, clubs and clans
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality and Quantity.
Volume (Year): 13 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buchanan, Austin & Sung, Je Sang & Boginski, Vladimir & Butenko, Sergiy, 2014. "On connected dominating sets of restricted diameter," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 410-418.
- Almeida, Maria Teresa & Carvalho, Filipa D., 2014. "An analytical comparison of the LP relaxations of integer models for the k-club problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 489-498.
- Veremyev, Alexander & Boginski, Vladimir, 2012. "Identifying large robust network clusters via new compact formulations of maximum k-club problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 316-326.
- Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy, 2013. "On clique relaxation models in network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 9-18.
- Carvalho, Filipa D. & Almeida, M. Teresa, 2011. "Upper bounds and heuristics for the 2-club problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(3), pages 489-494, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.