A method of matrix analysis of group structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 14 (1949)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ozman,Müge, 2003. "Self-Organizing Inter-Firm Networks," Research Memoranda 022, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Lawrence Hubert, 1974. "Some applications of graph theory to clustering," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 283-309, September.
- Wim Vanhaverbeke & Bonnie Beerkens & Geert Duysters & Victor Gilsing, 2006.
"Explorative and exploitative learning strategies in technology-based alliance networks,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
06-03, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Jan 2006.
- Vanhaverbeke, W.P.M. & Beerkens, B.E. & Duysters, G.M., 2003. "Explorative and exploitative learning strategies in technology-based alliance networks," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 03.22, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Henderson, Geraldine R. & Iacobucci, Dawn & Calder, Bobby J., 1998. "Brand diagnostics: Mapping branding effects using consumer associative networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 306-327, December.
- K. Parthasarathy, 1964. "Enumeration of paths in digraphs," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 153-165, June.
- R. Luce, 1950. "Connectivity and generalized cliques in sociometric group structure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 169-190, June.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli, 2011. "Social Network Analysis Methodologies for the Evaluation of Cluster Development Programs," IDB Publications 53978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Verbeke, W.J.M.I. & Wuyts, S.H.K., 2006. "Moving in Social Circles â€“ Social Circle Membership and Performance Implications," Research Paper ERS-2006-041-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Pattillo, Jeffrey & Youssef, Nataly & Butenko, Sergiy, 2013. "On clique relaxation models in network analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 9-18.
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ian Ross & Frank Harary, 1952. "On the determination of redundancies in sociometric chains," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 195-208, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.