Generalized approaches to the maxbet problem and the maxdiff problem, with applications to canonical correlations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 53 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Lingoes & Ingwer Borg, 1978. "A direct approach to individual differences scaling using increasingly complex transformations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 491-519, December.
- Paul Horst, 1961. "Relations amongm sets of measures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 129-149, June.
- Lafosse, Roger & ten Berge, Jos M.F., 2006. "A simultaneous CONCOR algorithm for the analysis of two partitioned matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(10), pages 2529-2535, June.
- Vartan Choulakian, 2011. "Picture of all Solutions of Successive 2-Block Maxbet Problems," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(4), pages 550-563, October.
- Arthur Tenenhaus & Michel Tenenhaus, 2011. "Regularized Generalized Canonical Correlation Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 257-284, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.