On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 62J - - - - - -
- Lin - Industrial Organization - - - - -
- inf - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- Sta - - - - - -
- met - - - - - -
- 91E - - - - - -
- Mea - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
- and - - - - - -
- per - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2004. "Generalized structured component analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 81-99, March.
- Paul Horst, 1961. "Relations amongm sets of measures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 129-149, June.
- Hanafi, M. & Qannari, E. M., 2005. "An alternative algorithm to the PLS B problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 63-67, January.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Abby Israels, 1984. "Redundancy analysis for qualitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 331-346, September.
- Karin Schermelleh-Engel & Christina Werner & Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2010. "Nonlinear structural equation modeling: is partial least squares an alternative?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Jörg Henseler & Marko Sarstedt, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit indices for partial least squares path modeling," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 565-580, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.