On the convergence of the partial least squares path modeling algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Computational Statistics.
Volume (Year): 25 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=120306
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- 62J - - - - - -
- Lin - Industrial Organization - - - - -
- inf - - - - - -
- 91B - - - - - -
- Sta - - - - - -
- met - - - - - -
- 91E - - - - - -
- Mea - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - - - -
- and - - - - - -
- per - - - - - -
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heungsun Hwang & Yoshio Takane, 2004. "Generalized structured component analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 81-99, March.
- Hanafi, M. & Qannari, E. M., 2005. "An alternative algorithm to the PLS B problem," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 63-67, January.
- Tenenhaus, Michel & Vinzi, Vincenzo Esposito & Chatelin, Yves-Marie & Lauro, Carlo, 2005. "PLS path modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 159-205, January.
- Abby Israels, 1984. "Redundancy analysis for qualitative variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 331-346, September.
- Paul Horst, 1961. "Relations amongm sets of measures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 129-149, June.
- Karin Schermelleh-Engel & Christina Werner & Andreas Klein & Helfried Moosbrugger, 2010. "Nonlinear structural equation modeling: is partial least squares an alternative?," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 167-184, June.
- Jörg Henseler & Marko Sarstedt, 2013. "Goodness-of-fit indices for partial least squares path modeling," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 565-580, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.