Sample size and bentler and Bonett's nonnormed fit index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 51 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2002. "Trucking Industry Preferences for Driver Traveler Information Using Wireless Internet-enabled Devices," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt40q8h6sf, University of California Transportation Center.
- James Arbuckle, 1994. "Computer announcement amos: Analysis of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Randi Hammervold & Ulf Olsson, 2012. "Testing structural equation models: the impact of error variances in the data generating process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1547-1570, August.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Yu, Wantao & Jacobs, Mark A. & Salisbury, W. David & Enns, Harvey, 2013. "The effects of supply chain integration on customer satisfaction and financial performance: An organizational learning perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 346-358.
- Ingo Balderjahn, 1988. "A note to Bollen's alternative fit measure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 283-285, June.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2011. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2pn5j58n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.