Sample size and bentler and Bonett's nonnormed fit index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 51 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Arbuckle, 1994. "Computer announcement amos: Analysis of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 135-137, March.
- Golob, Thomas F. & Regan, A C, 2002. "Trucking Industry Preferences for Driver Traveler Information Using Wireless Internet-enabled Devices," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt40q8h6sf, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt8pb2m1pk, University of California Transportation Center.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2003. "Structural equation modeling for travel behavior research," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2011. "Structural Equation Modeling For Travel Behavior Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2pn5j58n, University of California Transportation Center.
- Randi Hammervold & Ulf Olsson, 2012. "Testing structural equation models: the impact of error variances in the data generating process," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(5), pages 1547-1570, August.
- Gunday, Gurhan & Ulusoy, Gunduz & Kilic, Kemal & Alpkan, Lutfihak, 2011. "Effects of innovation types on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 662-676, October.
- Ingo Balderjahn, 1988. "A note to Bollen's alternative fit measure," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 283-285, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.