A theory of appropriate statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 30 (1965)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rainer Göb & Christopher McCollin & Maria Ramalhoto, 2007. "Ordinal Methodology in the Analysis of Likert Scales," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 601-626, October.
- James, Randall E. & Drake, Barbara H., 1991. "Agricultural Producer Attitudes Towards Doing Business With Wholesale Food Buyer Groups In The Cleveland, Ohio Vicinity," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 22(1), February.
- Emil Heermann & Lee Cronbach, 1970. "Reviews," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 507-511, December.
- Robert Fagot, 1993. "A generalized family of coefficients of relational agreement for numerical scales," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(2), pages 357-370, June.
- Giulio Vidotto, 2013. "Note on differential weight averaging models in functional measurement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 811-816, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.