The dynamics of political and economic interactions between Mainland China and Taiwan
AbstractThe purpose of this article is to examine the trade and economic linkages across the Taiwan straits from the dynamic economic and political perspectives. In particular, we study the pattern and structure of the cross-straits trade and business linkages using game theory arguments. We assess the increasing economic interdependence between Taiwan and Mainland China, particularly the enduring political deadlock, by examining issues related to ”Taiwanification”, the dynamic instability, Taiwan's Mainland policy, and Taiwan in Beijing's Grand Strategy. Copyright Springer-Verlag Berlin/Heidelberg 2003
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Papers in Regional Science.
Volume (Year): 82 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10110/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Zhaoyong Zhang & Xin Xu & Wei-Bin Zhang, 2003. "The dynamics of political and economic interactions between Mainland China and Taiwan," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 373-388, September.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hwee Kwan Chow, 2010. "Asian TigersÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Choices : An Overview," Trade Working Papers 21879, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kin‐Yip Ho & Zhaoyong Zhang, 2012. "Dynamic Linkages among Financial Markets in the Greater China Region: A Multivariate Asymmetric Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 500-523, 04.
- Zhaoyong Zhang & Kiyotaka Sato, 2008. "Whither A Currency Union in Greater China?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 355-370, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.