Estimation of population proportion in randomized response sampling using weighted confidence interval construction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carlos Bouza, 2009. "Ranked set sampling and randomized response procedures for estimating the mean of a sensitive quantitative character," Metrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 267-277, November.
- Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Unbiasedly estimating the total of a stigmatizing variable from a complex survey on permitting options for direct or randomized responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 157-164, April.
- Raghunath Arnab, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 349-349, April.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2010. "Unbiased estimators of mean, variance and sensitivity level for quantitative characteristics in finite population sampling," Metrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 341-352, May.
- Arijit Chaudhuri & Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Estimating sensitive proportions from Warner’s randomized responses in alternative ways restricting to only distinct units sampled," Metrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 147-156, September.
- Jong-Min Kim & Matthew Elam, 2007. "A stratified unrelated question randomized response model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2008. "Estimation for sensitive characteristics using optional randomized response technique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 679-686, October.
- Raghunath Arnab & Georg Dorffner, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Jun-Wu Yu & Guo-Liang Tian & Man-Lai Tang, 2008. "Two new models for survey sampling with sensitive characteristic: design and analysis," Metrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 251-263, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.