Estimation of population proportion in randomized response sampling using weighted confidence interval construction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Unbiasedly estimating the total of a stigmatizing variable from a complex survey on permitting options for direct or randomized responses," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 157-164, April.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2008. "Estimation for sensitive characteristics using optional randomized response technique," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(5), pages 679-686, October.
- Jong-Min Kim & Matthew Elam, 2007. "A stratified unrelated question randomized response model," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 215-233, April.
- Carlos Bouza, 2009. "Ranked set sampling and randomized response procedures for estimating the mean of a sensitive quantitative character," Metrika, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 267-277, November.
- Raghunath Arnab & Georg Dorffner, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 131-141, January.
- Arijit Chaudhuri & Sanghamitra Pal, 2008. "Estimating sensitive proportions from Warner’s randomized responses in alternative ways restricting to only distinct units sampled," Metrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 147-156, September.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2010. "Unbiased estimators of mean, variance and sensitivity level for quantitative characteristics in finite population sampling," Metrika, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 341-352, May.
- Raghunath Arnab, 2007. "Randomized response techniques for complex survey designs," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 349-349, April.
- Jun-Wu Yu & Guo-Liang Tian & Man-Lai Tang, 2008. "Two new models for survey sampling with sensitive characteristic: design and analysis," Metrika, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 251-263, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.