Rates of almost sure convergence of plug-in estimates for distortion risk measures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 74 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Song Xi Chen, 2008. "Nonparametric Estimation of Expected Shortfall," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 6(1), pages 87-107, Winter.
- Jones, Bruce L. & Puri, Madan L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2006. "Testing hypotheses about the equality of several risk measure values with applications in insurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 253-270, April.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521496032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jones, Bruce L. & Zitikis, Ricardas, 2007. "Risk measures, distortion parameters, and their empirical estimation," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 279-297, September.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
- Carlo Acerbi & Dirk Tasche, 2001. "Expected Shortfall: a natural coherent alternative to Value at Risk," Papers cond-mat/0105191, arXiv.org.
- Acerbi, Carlo, 2002. "Spectral measures of risk: A coherent representation of subjective risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1505-1518, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.