Almost sure central limit theorem for the products of U-statistics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Li, Deli & Tomkins, R. J., 1996. "Laws of the iterated logarithm for weighted sums of independent random variables," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 247-254, April.
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre, 2001. "A universal result in almost sure central limit theory," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 105-134, July.
- Ibragimov, Ildar & Lifshits, Mikhail, 1998. "On the convergence of generalized moments in almost sure central limit theorem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 343-351, November.
- Holzmann, Hajo & Koch, Susanne & Min, Aleksey, 2004. "Almost sure limit theorems for U-statistics," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 261-269, September.
- Berkes, István & Csáki, Endre & Horváth, Lajos, 1998. "Almost sure central limit theorems under minimal conditions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 67-76, January.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.