Nonparametric curve estimation with bernstein estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Metrika.
Volume (Year): 45 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Axel Tenbusch, 1994. "Two-dimensional Bernstein polynomial density estimators," Metrika, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 233-253, December.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Anouar El Ghouch & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2011. "Bernstein estimator for unbounded density copula," Economics Working Papers we1143, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Osman, Muhtarjan & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2012. "Nonparametric regression models for right-censored data using Bernstein polynomials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 559-573.
- Alexandre Leblanc, 2012. "On estimating distribution functions using Bernstein polynomials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 64(5), pages 919-943, October.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V. K. Rombouts & Abderrahim Taamouti, 2008.
"Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data,"
Economics Working Papers
we083619, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- BOUEZMARNI, Taoufik & ROMBOUTS, Jeroen V.K. & TAAMOUTI, Abderrahim, 2008. "Asymptotic properties of the Bernstein density copula for dependent data," CORE Discussion Papers 2008045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.