Time Cost, Relative Income and Fertility in Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Jiaying Gu, 2009.
"Does the IV estimator establish causality? Re-examining Chinese fertility-growth relationship,"
SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series
0902, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Tilak Abeysinghe & Gu Jiaying, 2009. "Does the IV estimator establish causality? Re-examining Chinese fertility-growth relationship," Microeconomics Working Papers 22758, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robert Mcnown & Cristóbal Ridao-cano, 2004. "The Effect of Child Benefit Policies on Fertility and Female Labor Force Participation in Canada," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 237-254, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.