Population Growth, Age Structure, and Age-Specific Productivity: Does a Uniform Age Distribution Minimize Lifetime Wages?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & Sambt, Jože & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2013.
"Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 94-114.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero & Joze Sambt & Alexia Prskawetz, 2012. "Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2012-026, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Sánchez-Romero, Miguel & Sambt, Jože & Prskawetz, Alexia, 2012. "Quantifying the role of alternative pension reforms on the Austrian economy," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 04/2012, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Juan A. Rojas, 2009. "Social Security reform with imperfect substitution between less and more experienced workers," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0832, Banco de Espa�a.
- Guest, Ross, 2007. "Innovations in the macroeconomic modelling of population ageing," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 101-119, January.
- von Weizsacker, Robert K., 1996. "Distributive implications of an aging society," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 729-746, April.
- Juan A. Rojas, .
"Life-cycle Earnings Cohort Size Effects and Social Security. A Quantitative Exploration,"
Studies on the Spanish Economy
- Rojas, Juan A., 2005. "Life-cycle earnings, cohort size effects and social security: a quantitative exploration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 465-485, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.