Intergenerational reliance on social assistance: Evidence from Canada
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Population Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00148/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan D. Baron & Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Nisvan Erkal, 2008.
"Cultural Transmission of Work-Welfare Attitudes and the Intergenerational Correlation in Welfare Receipt,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1059, The University of Melbourne.
- Juan Baron & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Nisvan Erkal, 2009. "Cultural Transmission of Work-Welfare Attitudes and the Intergenerational Correlation in Welfare Receipt," CEPR Discussion Papers 594, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Barón, Juan D. & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Erkal, Nisvan, 2008. "Cultural Transmission of Work-Welfare Attitudes and the Intergenerational Correlation in Welfare Receipt," IZA Discussion Papers 3904, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Jean-Yves Duclos & Guy Lacroix, 2011. "Minimum Income Proposal in Québec," Cahiers de recherche 1129, CIRPEE.
- Coelli, Michael B. & Green, David A. & Warburton, William P., 2007.
"Breaking the cycle? The effect of education on welfare receipt among children of welfare recipients,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(7-8), pages 1369-1398, August.
- Michael B. Coelli & David A. Green & William P. Warburton, 2004. "Breaking the cycle? The effect of education on welfare receipt among children of welfare recipients," IFS Working Papers W04/14, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Matthew Brzozowski, 2005. "Welfare Reforms and Consumption Among Single Mother Households: Evidence From Canadian Provinces," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 200510, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Nicolas Hérault & Guyonne Kalb, 2009. "Intergenerational Correlation of Labour Market Outcomes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2009n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Tyra Ekhaugen, 2009. "Extracting the causal component from the intergenerational correlation in unemployment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 97-113, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.