The value of delays: market- and policy-induced adjustment processes as a motivating factor in dynamic entrepreneurship
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2002. "Darwinism in economics: from analogy to ontology," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 259-281.
- Geoffrey Hodgson & Thorbjørn Knudsen, 2004. "The firm as an interactor: firms as vehicles for habits and routines," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 281-307, 07.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 2001.
"Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 759-775, May.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999. "Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective," Discussion Paper Series 184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong, 2005. "Availability of Financing, Regulatory Business Costs and National Entrepreneurial Propensity," Industrial Organization 0504025, EconWPA, revised 03 Aug 2005.
- Jeroen C. J. M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2003.
"The microfoundations of macroeconomics: an evolutionary perspective,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 65-84, January.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & John M. Gowdy, 2000. "The Microfoundations of Macroeconomics: An Evolutionary Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-021/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Koch, Lambert, 1996. "Evolutorische Wirtschaftspolitik," Untersuchungen zur Ordnungstheorie und Ordnungspolitik, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen & Walter Eucken Institut, Freiburg, Germany, edition 1, volume 33, number urn:isbn:9783161465550, December.
- Hisrich, Robert D. & Jankowicz, A. D., 1990. "Intuition in venture capital decisions: An exploratory study using a new technique," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 49-62, January.
- Witt, Ulrich, 1996. " Innovations, Externalities and the Problem of Economic Progress," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 89(1-2), pages 113-30, October.
- Cowan, Robin, 1989. "Technological Variety And Competition: Issues Of Diffusion And Intervention," Working Papers 89-23, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.