Innovation, competition, and growth: Schumpeterian ideas within a Hicksian framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Technological Shocks and the Conduct of Monetary Policy," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1241-1263.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001.
"Wage Flexibility and Unemployment : the Keynesian Perspective Revisited,"
Sciences Po publications
2001-02, Sciences Po.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2004. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment: The Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(5), pages 654-674, November.
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2001. "Wage Flexibility and Unemployment: The Keynesian Perspective Revisited," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2001-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mario Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Patrick Musso, 2006. "Innovation, Productivity Gains and the Evolution of Market Structure," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 97(5), pages 113-134.
- Metcalfe, J S, 2001. "Institutions and Progress," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 561-86, September.
- Marie Amendola & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2003. "Persistent unemployment and co-ordination issues: an evolutionary perspective," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-27, 02.
- M. Amendola & J. -L. Gaffard & P. Musso, 2000. "Competition, Innovation And Increasing Returns," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 149-181.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean Luc & Saraceno, Francesco, 2005. "Technical progress, accumulation and financial constraints: is the productivity paradox really a paradox?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 243-261, June.
- Amendola, Mario & Gaffard, Jean-Luc, 1998. "Out of Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293804.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.