The Optimistic Stability of the Core Mapping in Public Goods Production Economies
AbstractWe show that in a production economy with public goods and a measure space of agents an allocation belongs to the core of the economy if and only if there exists no allocation in the core of a subeconomy that blocks it.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 6 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheng-Chieh Huang & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Stability, sequential rationality, and subgame consistency," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 309-329, February.
- Shitovitz, Benyamin & Weber, Shlomo, 1997. "The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 375-387, May.
- Toshiyuki Hirai, 2008. "von Neumann–Morgenstern stable sets of income tax rates in public good economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 81-98, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.