The graph of Lindahl correspondence as the unique von Neumann-Morgenstern abstract stable set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberts, Donald John, 1974.
"A note on returns to group size and the core with public goods,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 350-356, November.
- Donald John Roberts, 1974. "A Note on Returns to Group Size and the Core with Public Goods," Discussion Papers 80, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ray, Debraj, 1989. "Credible Coalitions and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 185-87.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1994. "The optimistic stability of the core of mixed markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 379-386, July.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1981. "A Critique of Tiebout's Theory of Local Public Expenditures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 713-40, May.
- Hans Wiesmeth & Valery Vasil'ev & Shlomo Weber, 1995.
"Core equivalence with congested public goods,"
Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 373-387.
- Einy, Ezra & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1995. "The Optimistic Stability of the Core Mapping in Public Goods Production Economies," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 523-28, November.
- Muench, Thomas J., 1972. "The core and the Lindahl equilibrium of an economy with a public good: an example," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 241-255, April.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov & Shitovitz, Benyamin, 1996. "Core and Stable Sets of Large Games Arising in Economics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 200-211, January.
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1989. "A Tiebout theorem," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 33-55, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.