Incomplete financial markets and differential information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pesendorfer Wolfgang, 1995.
"Financial Innovation in a General Equilibrium Model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 79-116, February.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1991. "Financial Innovation in a General Equilibrium Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 635, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rahi,Rohit, 1992.
"Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
387, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rahi, Rohit, 1995. "Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 137-146.
- John Geanakoplos & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1985.
"Real Indeterminacy with Financial Assets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
770R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 1985.
- Magill,Michael & Quinzii,Martine, 1989.
"Real effects of money in general equilibrium,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
232, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Polemarchakis, H M & Siconolfi, P, 1993. "Asset Markets and the Information Revealed by Prices," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 645-61, October.
- Cornet, Bernard & De Boisdeffre, Lionel, 2002. "Arbitrage and price revelation with asymmetric information and incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 393-410, December.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 183-97, April.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2002. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria and manipulability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 325-340, July.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- Marta Faias & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García, 2011. "Equilibrium price formation in markets with differentially informed agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 205-218, September.
- Sebastián Cea-Echenique & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Endogenous Information: The Role of Sequential Trade and Financial Participation," Working Papers wp361, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Faias, Marta & Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno García, Emma, 2009. "A price mechanism in economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 15176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.