Incomplete financial markets and differential information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 43 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magill, M. & Quinzii, M., 1992.
"Real effects of money in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 301-342.
- Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1991.
"Financial Innovation in a General Equilibrium Model,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
635, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Pesendorfer Wolfgang, 1995. "Financial Innovation in a General Equilibrium Model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 79-116, February.
- Faias, Marta & Moreno-Garcia, Emma & Pascoa, Mario Rui, 2002. "Real indeterminacy of equilibria and manipulability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 325-340, July.
- John Geanakoplos & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1985.
"Real Indeterminacy with Financial Assets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
770R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 1985.
- Balasko, Yves & Cass, David, 1989. "The Structure of Financial Equilibrium with Exogenous Yields: The Case of Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(1), pages 135-62, January.
- Bisin, Alberto, 1998. "General Equilibrium with Endogenously Incomplete Financial Markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 19-45, September.
- Polemarchakis, H M & Siconolfi, P, 1993. "Asset Markets and the Information Revealed by Prices," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 645-61, October.
- Cornet, Bernard & De Boisdeffre, Lionel, 2002. "Arbitrage and price revelation with asymmetric information and incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 393-410, December.
- Rahi,Rohit, 1992.
"Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
387, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Rahi, Rohit, 1995. "Partially revealing rational expectations equilibria with nominal assets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 137-146.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C, 1991. "The Core of an Economy with Differential Information," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 183-97, April.
- Sebastián Cea-Echenique & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Endogenous Information: The Role of Sequential Trade and Financial Participation," Working Papers wp361, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Marta Faias & Carlos Hervés-Beloso & Emma Moreno-García, 2011. "Equilibrium price formation in markets with differentially informed agents," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 205-218, September.
- Faias, Marta & Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Moreno García, Emma, 2009. "A price mechanism in economies with asymmetric information," MPRA Paper 15176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.