Competitive Equilibria in Overlapping Generations Experiments
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 2 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele Camera & Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2003.
"Rate-of-return dominance and efficiency in an experimental economy,"
Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 629-660, October.
- Camera, G. & Noussair, C. & Tucker, S., 2000. "Rate-of-Return Dominance and Efficiency in an Experimental Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1135, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Noussair, C.N. & Camera , G. & Tucker, S., 2003. "Rate of return dominance and efficiency in an experimental economy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-377947, Tilburg University.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2004.
"Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab,"
ICER Working Papers
26-2004, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2003. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 03/9, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2003.
- Roberto Ricciuti, 2005. "Bringing Macroeconomics into the Lab," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 004, University of Siena.
- Marimon, Ramon & Sunder, Shyam, 1994.
"Expectations and Learning under Alternative Monetary Regimes: An Experimental Approach,"
Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 131-62, January.
- Marimon, R. & Sunder, S., 1993. "Expectations and Learning under Alternative Monetary Regimes: An Experimental Approach," Papers 189, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Ramon Marimon & Shyam Sunder, 1993. "Expectations and learning under alternative monetary regimes: An experimental approach," Economics Working Papers 37, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ochs, Jack, 1996. "Experimental economics : Douglas D. Davis and Charles A. Holt, (Princeton University Press, Princeton, 1993), pp xi+571," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 411-416, September.
- Paul Brewer & Maria Huang & Brad Nelson & Charles Plott, 2002. "On the Behavioral Foundations of the Law of Supply and Demand: Human Convergence and Robot Randomness," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 179-208, December.
- Bardsley, Peter & Erkal, Nisvan & Nikiforakis, Nikos & Wilkening, Tom, 2013. "Recursive contracts, firm longevity, and rat races: An experimental analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 217-231.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.